- Badminton court, net, rackets and shuttlecocks
- Table tennins, rackets and balls.
- Hiking on private property (40ha) of around 5 km, where the observation posts have been developed.
- Depending on the season, many outdoor activities are proposed to discover the forest around the Domaine, such as discover animal tracks, trees, mushrooms and so on. Materials are provided on site (binoculars, magnifying glasses, hiking sticks).
- Playground for children.
- Secure Pool (10x5).
" Here and further, there is much to discover!"
Within 5 km of Montmaurin:
- Walking from the Domaine: Villa gallo-romaine Museum Montmaurin, gorges de la Save.
- Castle ruins, Lespugue museum and 'Tuile à Blajan' museum.
- Hike from to Blajan
- Hike around the Sarremezan village, its castle and its views on the Pyrenees.
- Auch, Tarbes, Lourdes, st. Girons, Foix, Toulouse ...
- The Pyrénées
- Family visits: Ville gallo-romaine of Rieux-Volvestre, The african reserve of plaisance-du-Touch, the caves of Mas d'Azil in Ariege, Hill marmots in Argeles-Gazost dungeon eagles near heavy, the labyrinth of Merville, etc ...